Monday 16 January 2012

*Titanic 3D

Cameron's 1997 megahit Titanic is looming over the 2012 horizon in 3D.

So we’ve heard rumblings for a long time that Titanic would eventually get a 3D release and more recently Cameron said the aim was to release it in spring of 2012 to coincide with the 100th anniversary of the titular ship’s sinking. Now Los Angeles Times – in a piece celebrating Titanic actress Gloria Stuart’s 100th birthday – has confirmed the aim by saying that Cameron is, “converting the blockbuster into 3-D for re-release in April 2012, the 100th anniversary of the ship’s sinking.”





















Get a sneak-peak of the clip here, does the trailer float your boat?
Could it be an even bigger hit for James Cameron?

11 comments:

E. Katya said...

Can't wait! It's such a classic!

ekatya.blogspot.com

Paulie Antiques said...

definitely seeing it again in 3d........ so excited!!!

love, polly :D

Dewi ♥ said...

I want to see it hehe ^^ xx

Susan said...

hey dear, so great to hear from you- thanks for your sweet comment! missed you too- unfortunately, I do not have the time to comment regularly anymore... wish I had!
wishing you a great year and I hope you get all the things you wish for!
lots of love, xxx

Skade said...

thank you for the comment on december 31 *-* i didnt have enough time to send you a message. I hope you're fine and have a great day :3

MªJosé Fernández said...

HE DESCUBIERTO TU BLOG Y ME HA ENCANTADO, TE SIGO! SI QUIERES TE INVITO A VISITAR EL MÍO Y SI TE GUSTA TE ESPERO COMO SEGUIDORA :)

MUAK

http://imagenshopper.com

Leonor said...

can't wait!

Leonor
http://thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com

Como una paloma said...

I love it!*-*

Missy said...

I just can't wait to see Titanic in 3d! Cute blog, girlie!

xx Missy
www.myconcretecatwalk.com

Anonymous said...

I saw titanic when I was very little and it was so sweet and sad it made me cry. :)

Anonymous said...

I didn't know Titanic would get a 3D version. I'll definetely watch it, I love that film!
Hope you're having a lovely weekend Fé!

♥Marley