Thursday 12 May 2011

L'empresse, Amsterdam

Haute Impression

Jan Clemens Hoek, the owner and founder, has become one (if not the) youngest entrepreneur to have opened his own luxury-line boutique (and to have earned a mention in the International Herald Tribune). Hoek has impressively established a shop with only the hottest names in fashion, like Yves Saint Laurent, Fendi, Marios Schwab, Balmain, Rodarte, Lanvin, Balenciaga… The list goes on.

L’Empresse offers a great assortment of clothing, exclusive accessories and even collector’s items. All you need is an occasion for that new hot cocktail dress.


Cornelis Schuytstraat 48
1071 JL Amsterdam
+31206390067
info@l-empresse.com

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahh...that orangey-red balenciaga is perfection.

XoXo

TRAVEL DESIGNERY said...

I love this, Especially the red! I took a minute to look around and u have a really cool site here so I added you thru Google Friend Connect..maybe we can follow each other? I just started my blog 4 months ago about travel and design and I would appreciate the support so, so much!.. I want to make it a place where people can come for inspiration and escape. Please come visit soon! Hopefully you like it enough to follow along also :-)
Thank you and have a beautiful day!

Hugs from NYC
TravelDesignery.com

.

Caroline Hortes said...

Thank u for ur comment : ) xoxo

Barbara von Enger said...

Must visit when next in Amsterdam. xx

Gurgaon Property said...

I like this is so nice.

Unknown said...

i would love to go to amsterdam! amazing blog... you're a talented writer... and i'm in love with your photos. had fun browsing your wonderful blog. new follower from usa. maybe you'll have time to visit my blog. cheers and enjoy the day!
xoxo
jasmine
http://adamalexmommy.com