Monday 15 November 2010

Miss Dior Eau de Toilette

Discover a dazzling spring floral interpretation of the classic Miss Dior Chérie, created by Dior Master Perfumer, Francois Demachy! This fresh and elegant floral-chypre successor aims at younger women who enjoy freedom and independence.


It opens with a lilting fruity note for a fresh and joyful first impression. Transparent notes of freesia and lily of the valley start this spring, feminine composition which lines up accords of jasmine, orange blossom and tuberose. This floral bouquet evokes the sense of a garden full of flowers. Top notes are enriched with pleasant and almost fruity accents which lead us into a heart with charming popcorns, followed with pralines and vanilla. An elegant, signature base note of chypre effect and a dose of elegance with patchouli accords completes the captivating essence.

The fragrance is available as 50 and 100 ml EDT, shaped just like Miss Dior Cherie EDP edition from 2005. Liquid of the new EDT version is gentle pink. Tim Walker`s advertising campaign features a spring garden with roses in bloom.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I didn't like perfumes, untill I found Miss Dior Chérie...
So I thought "Now I like one, I have to buy 100 ml!" :D (Such a cute bottle!)
So I did & I still think it's the best perfume ever!

Nice post!

X Je suis Sophie