Saturday 13 March 2010

Robot Meets Girl

A heart doesn't break,
by chance or change.
it happens by choice and decisions

and there is no sad songs,
or a have-to's ,
that makes you revelate in your doings
there's just silence,
and two ways to go.


and I just managed to pick the wrong one.



that my friends, is how a heart breaks.



I promise you, I'll make a smarter choice next time...
Like this one, maybe?


....

(This piece is, AGAIN, courtesy of Sanchez from we just don't know you yet.
I just love stealing her writing. Sorry, can't help it dearie.)

10 comments:

julianne. said...

that shoot is adorable.
you find the cutest things! <3

Oh my Dior! said...

hearts do broke!! :P


http://www.ohmydior.org/

Tuesdai Noelle said...

Hey Fe :)

A heart doesn't break,
by chance or change.
it happens by choice and decisions

I LOVE that :) This is a very creative and imaginative spread :) Have a groovy day :)

Sab said...

:D Ah!

My writing,
I'm so glad you used it.
The photo shoot is absolutely adorable.


thanks for linking to my blog :P

INTRO TO MY LIFE said...

the story and pics are all so cute

Anonymous said...

ohhh..so cute....The robot falling in love.....ohh.....Like me!!! abuuuuuuuu jajajjajaja

Overlooking Mississippi said...

The writing is beautiful...that robot is too adorable fe!!!

jak said...

Robot Meets Girl! --- Like it!!!! Super cool!!

ps: wait for the good news-for the smarter choice!

Susan said...

what a lovely & beautiful post, darling.
have a fab weekend, xoxo

Twila said...

ahhh I never saw this post before. It is adorable!!!

Twila
blog.twilasvintageclothing.com