Saturday 9 January 2010

Cupcake Couture

Look what I've found!
A perfect combination of two things I love:
cakes
and couture!
Don't you just love them?


These couture cupcakes were shot by Swedish photographer Therese Aldgård and styled by Swedish prop chick Lisa Edsälv. The duo created 5 delicious cupcakes, inspired by Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin, Agent Provocateur and Betsey Johnson. They all look good enough to eat, or too good to be eaten? Can't take off my eyes of the icing on the (cup)cake.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaww I love this so much :D absolutely devine :) !

Olivia Liem said...

OMG..Those people really know how to attract us girls, don't they? cupcakes and couture, will it ever go wrong?? Love them all!!

April said...

Awww, adorable!

Sarah Klassen said...

SWEET! I'll take a Chanel :)

Fe said...

C... told ya. Simply irresistable I'd say. As for my pick. I always fall for chocolate, so I'm going with LV.

Bee said...

wow, a series of new posts :) and you change the name on the template as well :)

jak said...

The transformation from grey to pale white has changed all :) not gloomy anymore and it's fresh! The header now blends with the whole blog, like it!

jos said...

yup agree with jak... love it !

Fé... said...

Thanks for the nice feedback, Jak. But somehow your saying is a bit unreliable :p U're always too nice... You didn't even tell me that my layout was gloomy till recently!!! Ha3. Thanks anyway!

jak said...

Looo...unreliable gimana? tuh liat Jos aja agree with me hahahaa