Saturday 28 November 2009

Burberry Prorsum, S2010

Collection: Burberry Prorsum - Womenswear
Season: Spring Summer 2010
Designer: Christopher Bailey
Website: www.burberry.com

Closing this years Spring Summer London Fashion Week was Burberry Prorsum's Womenswear Collection titled "Twisted Classic".


Creative director Christopher Bailey literary gave a new twist to the statement shoulder trend and scrunched skirts. Genially constructed materials, new domination of the trench, made fashion history happen before our eyes.

The message was Burberry gone short, draped, deluxe, and glamorous, and aimed at the very young. For sure the collection will dominate editorial pages for seasons to come.

Pictures via Design Scene

3 comments:

street angel said...

I love the Burberry..great post.

Tuesdai Noelle said...

Thank you for ALL the visting my blog and for the nice comments on the art and everything! I see you liked most of my post from 2009 :::smiles::: Thank you! Im loving these fashions so chic and precise. I love looks that speak volume and character, never overshadowing anyone thing but complimenting each item to the fulliest. I;m now offically a fan of your blog!

Fé... said...

Ow, thanks a lot Style Bird dearie. How sweet of you.

You've very welcome, Tuesdai. It's actually my pleasure. Hmm, I think I like all your posts, I just want to start from the very beginning. Will go through all of them soon! For the mean time, ciao! Luv you!