Wednesday 12 August 2009

A Memory Forever:

Hello again, it’s you and me. Kinda always like it used to be.
Sippin' wine, killing time, trying to solve life’s mysteries.
How’s your life, it’s been a while? God, it’s good to see you smile.
I see you reaching for your keys, looking for a reason not to leave.

If you don’t know if you should stay,
If you don’t say what’s on your mind,
Baby just, breathe there’s no where else tonight we should be.
You wanna make a memory.

I dug up this old photograph, look at all that hair we had.
It’s bittersweet to hear you laugh.
Your phone is ringing, I don’t wanna ask.

If you go now, I’ll understand. If you stay, hey, I got a plan.
You wanna make a memory. You wanna steal a piece of time.
You could sing a melody to me, and I could write a couple lines.
You wanna make a memory.


Song Title (You Want to) Make a Memory
Singer Bon Jovi
Songwriter Jon Bon Jovi, Richard S. Sambora, Desmond Child
Album Lost Highway

7 comments:

Sara said...

Such a lovely and true realization, thank you for sharing the thought :)

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Fe,

What lovely writing.
I hope that you will have a happy week.

Hugs
Carolyn

Olivia Liem said...

Fe, it's such a sweet yet awakening thought of yours.. And it's so true.. What matters is that we have come to experience it..And whatever happens next, good or bad, still all worth it..

PS: r u talking bout a new guy here? if yes, you go gal!!

Fé... said...

Yup Live, a new guy indeed. But I still don't know where it leads... Hopefully to a happy ending. But for the mean time I just want to enjoy the moment, go with the flow :) Life's beautiful after all...

Wish me luck ^^

jak said...

"Thanks for the great link, Feb!! I've already bookmarked that cool site..."

Anne D said...

Hi Fé, thanks for your feedback. I enjoy the way you write! :-)

Fé... said...

You're welcome, Jak & Anne D...